The Migration in the Masai Mara is surely on everyone’s photographic bucket list and we have managed to tie down top wildlife photographers Grant and Helena Atkinson to host a very special safari for us in 2017. We will be basing ourselves at arguably one of the best lodges in the area, Kicheche Bush Camp, inside the Olare Motorogi private conservancy bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve.
September 22nd to 29th 2017
- Meet and greet at Nairobi Airport
- One night at Ole Sereni or EKA hotel Nairobi (Bed and Breakfast)
- Welcome Dinner in Nairobi
- Return flights from Wilson Airport to The Mara
- Extra Baggage allowance on internal flights.
- 6 nights at Kicheche Bush Camp (full board)
- Daily game drives in the Conservancy and Mara Reserve
- All meals and drinks at Kicheche (excluding premium spirits and wines)
- Conservancy and Park fees
- Transfer from Wilson to Nairobi airports on return leg.
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature