- From: $2,500pps
- Duration : 5 Days
- Highlights : Amazing wildlife and top photographic tuition
- Location : The Chobe River
- Types of Photography : Wildlife and Birding Photography
- Group size : Max 8 clients
We are delighted that top wildlife photographer, Grant Atkinson, will be hosting onboard The Pangolin Voyager Houseboat in 2017. These five day workshops will be limited to a maximum of 8 guests and will be co-hosted by Grant’s wife Helena who is herself an accomplished photographer and a whizz when it comes to post production techniques and work flow
13-17 July & 17-21 July (limited spaces left on each set of dates)
Grant’s workshops are always incredibly popular and fill up fast so please dont delay in sending us a booking request. Here’s what Grant has to say about this workshop:
“Amongst all the places I go, the Chobe River remains one of my favourite places for wildlife photography. So I am even more excited to be spending time there co-leading this upcoming Pangolin photo safari together with my wife Helena, working the river and its photo opportunities from a new perspective, the Pangolin Voyager houseboat. Using the Voyager as our base means more time on the river. The houseboats is very comfortable making it an ideal location for our small group when it comes to working on our images, and sharing processing and editing workflow. There could not be any better way to make the most of what the Chobe has on offer for photographers”.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to try the amazing Canon 7Dmk2 and 100-400mm mk2 lens for the duration of the workshop free of charge. Limited numbers are available so please make sure to mention it in your enquiry if you would like to use this amazing camera and lens combination.
If you would like suggestions on add-ons to this package either before or after then please mention this in your enquiry and the travel planners will help to build you your perfect itinerary.
- 4 nights/5 days onboard the Pangolin Voyager Houseboat
- Expert photographic tuition from Grant and Helena Atkinson
- Use of the four seater Pangolin photo boats
- All meals, soft drinks, bottled water and alcoholic beverages
- Tourism Levies
- Transfers to and from Kasane airport or immigration
- Gratuities, laundry and items of a personal nature
- Getting to and from Kasane
- Visa fees if applicable.
Single supplement: $1,000