|8 – 12 July 2018|
|$2650 pps||$3650 ss|
Grant’s workshops are always incredibly popular and fill up fast so please don’t delay in sending us a booking request. Here’s what Grant has to say about this workshop:
“Amongst all the places I go, the Chobe River remains one of my favourite places for wildlife photography. So I am even more excited to be spending time there co-leading this upcoming Pangolin Photo Safari together with my wife Helena, working the river and its photo opportunities from a new perspective, the Pangolin Voyager houseboat. Using the Voyager as our base means more time on the river. The houseboats is very comfortable making it an ideal location for our small group when it comes to working on our images, and sharing processing and editing workflow. There could not be any better way to make the most of what the Chobe has on offer for photographers”.
If you would like suggestions on add-ons to this package either before or after then please mention this in your enquiry and the travel planners will help to build you your perfect itinerary.
- 4 nights/5 days onboard the Pangolin Voyager Houseboat
- Expert photographic tuition from Grant and Helena Atkinson
- Use of the eight seater Pangolin photo boat
- All meals, soft drinks, bottled water and alcoholic beverages
- Tourism Levies
- Transfers to and from Kasane airport or immigration
- Gratuities, laundry and items of a personal nature
- Getting to and from Kasane
- Visa fees if applicable.