As of July 2018, Pangolin will be operating lodges in two of the most beautiful and photographically productive regions in Botswana – The Chobe National Park and The Okavango Delta. This package can be booked on its own or if combined with Victoria Falls before and Cape Town after makes for an Ultimate Pangolin Photo Safari.
Dates & Rates
|Low Season 2019||Shoulder Season I||Shoulder Season II||High Season 2019|
|1 January – 31 March||1 April – 14 June||1 November – 31 December||15 June – 31 October|
|$2850 pps||$3720 pps||$3420 pps||$4335 pps|
No single supplement applies for solo travellers for new bookings travelling from now till the end of 2019.
- Meet and Greet at Kasane Airport or Border
- 3 nights at The Pangolin Chobe Hotel
- 3 nights at The Pangolin Khwai Camp
- All meals and drinks included
- All activities in Chobe and Khwai
- Use of a Pangolin Camera (if required) in Chobe and Khwai
- Flight from Kasane to Khwai and on to Maun
- Park Fees
- Visa Fees if required
- Laundry and items of a personal nature